Thursday 10 September 2015

Introduction to A-Level Media

1. Why did you choose A-Level Media?
I chose it because I am interested in the theories that are used in media and how they would show a different interpretation for movies. Also I'm interested in how the media represents certain topics.

2. Why is A-Level Media essential to you?
It is important to me because I'd like to have a career tailored towards the media industry.

3. What do you want to gain out of A-Level Media?
I'd like to learn different theories and other editing techniques to enhance my understanding and creativity of the media.

4. What media formats or types are you interested in?
I'm really interested in action films such as Marvel films due to the way they make childhood heroes turned into films that people of a majority of ages would like. Also, I'm into TV shows such as The Flash which share similar aspects but on a smaller scale.

5. Do you have any experience Adobe software or other editing tools?
I've had practical media experience with the music video last year as well as the film poster and some random occasions where I would mess around with Photoshop.

6. Any other subjects you're taking along side Media?
Applied Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment